Risk Management and Insurance Services Team
Over the past few years, FCC Services has enhanced the Risk Management and Insurance Services (RMIS) team, building a group of highly knowledgeable professionals dedicated to delivering exceptional service to the Farm Credit Captive Insurance Company’s clients. Highlighted below are just a few of the reasons to reach out to these trusted advisers, and a list of their contact information so you know how to find them:
- Auto ID Cards: Contact Ren or Amina for new or replacement auto ID cards.
- Certificates of Insurance: Ren and Sue can help with any Certificates of Insurance you need.
- Claims: For information on a specific claim, contact your assigned adjuster, but for general questions such as whether an incident even qualifies as a claim, DeWayne, Amina or Debbie can help. This can be anything from receiving an email making a demand to a counterclaim on a foreclosure that has an issue with the crop insurance coverage. The team’s advice: call as soon as you think you may have a claim rather than waiting to be sure you receive all the benefits of the insurance you’ve purchased.
- Coverages: From whether auto insurance covers spouses to whether a stolen laptop is included in cyber coverage, Debbie, Don or Lisa can let you know.
- Invoices and Billing: If you have questions about an invoice or bill, contact Brad or Sue.
- Flood Insurance: Flood insurance has peculiarities and nuances; reach out to Ren or Lisa with any questions.
- Loss Prevention: If you’re looking for information on loss prevention, reach out to Debbie or DeWayne for their expert advice.
- Origami and Website Support: Our new automated risk management platform supports a fair degree of self-service and offers an enormous amount of policy information, but sometimes you can’t find what you need. Contact Lisa or Sue if you have any questions about how to use the system; for claims ask for Ray or Louise.
- Owned Property and Lenders Single Interest (LSI): If you have questions about scheduling property, contact Sue (owned property) or Ren (LSI) for answers.
- Policy Renewals: Lisa, Sue or Debbie can help you through the policy renewal process.
- Risk Assessment and Business Continuity: For risk assessment and business continuity advice and support, reach out to Debbie or Don for their expertise.
- Risk Management Conference and Workshop: Each year, Debbie and Don spearhead the Risk Management Conference and Workshop events – let them know if you have any questions or suggestions.
- Stewardship Report: If you’d like a copy of the stewardship report or have feedback or questions, contact Lisa or Sue.
Any time you have a question relating to a risk management or insurance issue, from reviewing an indemnification clause to obtaining forced place insurance as a condition of a loan, reach out to any member of the team. If they’re not the expert, they’ll direct you to who on the team can offer you the right guidance.
Senior managers can also explore our online Resource Center, which includes:
- More than 30 model policies and procedures that are updated on a rotating basis, that you can use as is or customize to your specific needs.
- Documents to help reduce the potential for assuming risk unnecessarily, including information that will help you wade through insurance requirements for your borrowers, comply with regulations such as RESPA, negotiate a new contract or to help you assemble an incident response procedure.
- All of the Farm Credit Captive insurance policy documents, which can be a valuable resource for attorneys and CEOs.
- Documents to help you report claims or obtain certificates of insurance that you might need as a part of your contractual obligations with other parties.
If you need access to this information, please contact Ren or Lisa. And of course, Origami has a plethora of information about your coverages and claims that licensed users can access.
Meet the Team
Director of Finance
Executive Vice President
Risk Management Coordinator
Senior Account Executive
Risk Management Coordinator